SDA Home – Victoria
What is Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)?
Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) is an innovative home specially designed for the people with extreme functional impairment or very high needs. This helps to make access to the required supports more accessible and more comfortable.
HiFive Community Services and WithCare Support Services have joined hands to provide unmatched Supports and state-of-the-art SDA. This specialist Disability Accommodation will help NDIS participants to pursue an active and healthy lifestyle.
SDA Design Standards
We comply with all SDA Design Standards and Australian National Construction Code. This ensures that you can safely access high quality, well maintained SDA that meets your needs.
Four basic categories of SDA design are :
- Improved Liveability
◦ A shared home environment for people with sensory, intellectual, or cognitive impairment.
- Robust Construction
◦ A home providing high-level physical access for people with significant physical impairment, shared with two other housemates.
- Fully Accessible
◦ A self-contained single occupancy villa for people with significant or profound intellectual disabilities to promote independence.
- High Physical Support.
◦ A shared home with two housemates, with 24/7 support for people with high complex needs to feel safe and independent.
Specialist Disability Accommodation– Tarneit 3029
Let’s achieve the housing goals together. Let’s achieve the housing goals together.
We provide spacious and clean accommodation at Tarneit 3029, a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It houses state-of-the-art equipment, services, and the resources required for an SDA.
Salient Features :
- The accommodation includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and living room with fire sprinkler and backup power.
- Ideal Location, nearby medical centres, shopping mall, and train station.
- Qualified and Trained Staff members and a registered nurse are available 24/7 to provide overnight assistance.
- Suitable for Medium-Term Accommodation (MTA) and Long-Term Accommodation (LTA).
- Assistance with community participation allows providers to engage with the community and participate in social activities.
- Entertainment area.
Hi Res Staged
Geelong 3 Bed Fully Accessible Home
The property is Fully Accessible with 3 participants and OAA. This property is situated close to the shopping centre and beach front. This property also includes an accessible kitchen and big outdoor area for activities.
No. of Participants : 3
Available : Available now