Gain or Improve Your mobility, Independence, and Quality of Life.
HFCS physiotherapy programs help lay the foundations for optimum movement, control, recovery and confidence in your mobility and abilities. Working one-on-one with registered physiotherapists from the comfort of your home during regular sessions.
We support you :
- To manage acute or chronic pain
- Regain and improve strength and coordination
- Educate and coordinate with your carers and support staff to help you with your rehabilitation daily
- Assist in advising on transfers to help you stay actively involved in your community and maintain social activities
- Make recommendations on mobility aids and supportive equipment
- Retrain you on walking and balance
- Help you prevent falls
- Optimise your comfort at home
- And more!